DUFFERIN INDUSTRIAL PARK
The RM of Dufferin Industrial Park is ready to welcome your business
The Town of Carman and the RM of Dufferin are at the heart of the Greater Area (GA) Ag Production Innovation Hub providing easy access to all the resources and opportunities the Hub has to offer. In close proximity to the U.S. border and a network of high-density communities, the RM of Dufferin and the Town of Carman are pleased to provide land for sale for a variety of industrial business opportunities through the Dufferin Industrial Park. The Industrial Park offers well-serviced business lots and support for companies looking to grow.
The Dufferin Industrial Park is located 12 kilometres east of the town of Carman on Provincial Highway No 3. With 48 acres, the Dufferin Industrial Park has the acreage to meet your business’s needs. You are also welcome to combine as many business lots as necessary to form the property size needed for your company.
The region hosts many players in agri-business – from large, international players to local entrepreneurs, including:
- Various research organizations with active R&D teams that specialize in crop analysis (soybeans, corn, potatoes, peas, wheat, and canola)
- Equipment technology innovation from both SMEs and organizations focusing in areas such as precision ag, regenerative ag, soil health, etc., and servicing the plant research innovation community
- Home to the University of Manitoba Ian N. Morrison Research Farm, Manitoba Agriculture and global plant sciences companies.
- Organizations that require easy access to producers and farmers of a variety of crops
You can rely on the Carman Dufferin Economic Development Office to help you select the best location to suit your business needs.
When it comes to business property for sale, there is no better location for your production facility.
The RM of Dufferin:
- is centrally located close to many larger Manitoba and northern-U.S. communities.
- is known for its safety and affordability.
- boasts quality infrastructure.
- offers a host of services and amenities.
- has an active Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Office working in your best interests to build a stronger business economy and flourishing community.