NEW: Survey/Building Location Certificate are required for new structures on a property

If you are applying for a permit on behalf of the owner,
please have them fill out this form for their authorization.

This can be an estimated date
PLEASE NOTE: Survey's are required for any new structure on property, with a possible exception for Agricultural land/properties.
Materials & Labour included
Can be found on your taxes or water bill
Contractor can be Property Owner
Click or drag files to this area to upload. You can upload up to 5 files.
Building Plans, Site Plan/Survey, Land Owner Authorization Forms (if required) and other pertinent files.

Note: If at any time, you have issues uploading documents, please email the pertinent files to

Manitoba 2020 Building Code Changes Poster
Click on the Poster and it will redirect you to the Government of Manitoba Building Codes Page

Town of Carman
12 2nd Ave SW
Box 160
Carman MB R0G 0J0

Office Hours: 8:30 – 4:30 Mon – Fri
Phone: 204-745-2443
Fax: 204-745-6348

RM of Dufferin
12 2nd Ave SW
Box 100
Carman MB R0G 0J0

Office Hours: 8:30 – 4:30 Mon – Fri
Phone: 204-745-2301
Fax: 204-745-6348
Email: - Copyright 2024 - Town of Carman and RM of Dufferin